Kuzuzangpo my name is Thinley Choden. I’m from one of the remotest area of Eastern Bhutan yet I’m so grateful for the immense opportunities I have received and gotten all because of my hardworking loving mom. I am currently pursuing my bachelors of education in primary general at the Paro college of education. I’m someone who loves travelling, exploring and hiking. I strongly believe that life is full of goodness of people and things if you truly look for it. Do you? Good luck.
Followers
Saturday, 7 June 2025
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
ICT tools for communication are really important for teaching and learning, just like talking every day. As a student, I mainly use Telegra...
-
Assistive technology plays a crucial role in inclusive education by empowering differently abled children to actively participate in learnin...
-
One of the ICT tools in EDT201 is ICT as an assistive technology. The session on assistive technology highlighted how educational tools can...
No comments:
Post a Comment